Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2014

Shower

Its finally weekend! And in case you don't know - it's Halloweeeen tomorrow!!

I woke up early as I had my last midterm today. Then I studied. This was my breakfast.





















Thanks to yesterday's grocery shopping we have some fruit back in stock wich makes my porridge even better. So I spend my whole morning being busy with studying and looking for Hawaii accommodations. We were allowed to take one cheatsheet with us to the exam. So Andrea and I each prepared a piece of paper which looked like this:






















This was our lunch before we left for the exam - you spot my fancy white socks? ;-)





















After the exam I skyped with Kiki - so proud of her that she got a job in London!! You rock girl!

A little thursday inspo from Instagram:





















Peace out - SF calling!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen