Samstag, 25. Oktober 2014

I mean it

Its saturday morning and I am sitting in my PJs in bed blogging... yesterday I came home real late so I decided to blog today.

Yesterday morning we made a huuuuge breakfast so Benni feels home ;-) Then we, Andrea, Benni and myself, drove with the rental car to SF. It was really good to have a car with us so we were able to go from one sightseeing point to the next one. We started with the Twin Peaks where the view is breathtaking. The sky was blue - jackpot!





















From fridays party... we are drinking Hawaiian beer!























Then we continued to the bridge which was totally in fog. I like that, its more authentic for SF and who the hell always needs blue skys? ;-) We got some coffee and continued our sightseeing tour.


















We had lunch at the cheescake factory, then separated. I went shopping and Andrea and Benni went to Chinatown.

It took us quite long to get home as the traffic was aweful. But we made it in time and I went to the movies and watched Birdman. Strange but interesting movie. Today we are planning on going to Silicon Valley to see the google headquarters but it is raining...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen