Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2014

Work it

Another day - another lecture...

First of all I wanted to say thank you! I receive a lot of messages, texts and mails from you - seems you like my blog! I really appreciate your comments and your reading! When I started this journey I really thought - well ok, no one will really read it - guess I was wrong ;-) It's actually a lot of work to post because all the day I am like "Don't eat that - let me take a picture first!" or "Hands off the table I have to make a pic of the food on the table." :-) Sorry to annoy my roomies and friends with my picture-attitude! I am only doing this to share it with YOU! So thanks again - means a lot to me!

We woke up super early, ok not THAT early but we were all really nervous if course crashing will work somehow. It did! The codes arrived by mail at around 7.45 and around 8.01am I had all my courses - yessss! We expected the worst but all went smooth. So I am enrolled in the following courses:

Fundaments of Purchasing
International Business Law
Business, Government and Society





















We had breakfast and then did some studying. I am already bored of reading case studies but heeey... The workload here is totally different than in Germany. In Germany I used to work over my notes after the lecture. Here in the US you have to come prepared, otherwise you can stay at home! At 11am Andrea, Gizem and I decided to go to the gym. I really enjoy my morning routine workout - yeah mum you can believe me! No lazy Ines! I am coming home superfit! ;-)

The lecture was ok but the pool afterwards with my notes was good! The weather here is soooo hot! It is even hotter than its supposed to be! Shorts on 2nd of October - only in California!




































 Look at that weatheeeer! The only way to keep cool - tons of iced coffee and Oreos!











































Tonight we will go to a sportsbar. Before that I still have to study. Crazy it is only my 2nd week of lectures but there are assignments due quite soon.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen