Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2014

The motto

Hellooooo from sunny Caliiiii!

We woke up early and yup did some studying. Then we had breakfast again - same procedure as every day! Today was rather unspectular therefore I made not that many pics... sorry for that!













I had lecture this morning, after that I went to the pool ;-) Another fantastic day again. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep at the pool - don't worry I had a very high sun screen factor on. So no red lobster but we are slowly getting some tan! Yesssss!!

Selfie du jour while walking home from class this morning.





















 Gizem's sister brought us some treats from Germany. Feels like home away from home!!





















When Andrea and I came back from the pool, Stephan had already cooked some Spaghetti Bolognese which was very yummy in my tummy.





















We had lecture again this evening which was really good!! It was "Business, Society and Government" again and we had a very tempting discussion about how male and female have other views about what is ethical correct - super interesting!

We just came back from the gym. Felt like I never in my life sweated so much - puh!

This is totally has become my new motto:






















Tomorrow is my last lecture before the weekeeend - woopwoopwoop!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen