Montag, 6. Oktober 2014

What the frack is going on?

Today it's monday again - we are in the States now since 4 weeks. Crazy how time passes...

We woke up super early has we have so much stuff to study. I read a case study until 9am than we had breakfast. This time it was only Andrea and I who did breakfast together as the guys were still sleeping (Lazyheads!!!). Then we did some studying again - I almost finished my first assignment. At 12am I decided to go to the gym which was so empty. No one looking at me while I am sweating like a pig - yesss!






















We had leftovers for lunch, then we booked our Hawaiian island hopping flights. From Ouahu we will fly to Maui and from there to Big Island. We will stay around 5 full days on each island before an airplane takes us back to Ouahu from where we will fly back to LA. Now we still have book hotels - so much to do! I feel like I am becoming even more organized here. I mean I have always been an organized person but here I am definitely becoming even better in that :-) hahaa!





















The weather was superhot again! Holy mother it is 6nd of October - I miss fall... but the good thing was: pooltime again even if it was only for around one hour and I had to study at the pool. But sunshine makes me happy! Cooling down with iced coffee!!





















We tried Maccaroni with cheese for dinner. At least there somehow was an attempt. It became more a noodle-in-the-oven-thing but it tasted sooo good!













We had lecture from 6 to 8pm and I really liked it. The class is called Business, Government and Society and there we like to discuss a lot. We had to read a case study about how Starbucks implemented a CSR policy and how they treated the farmers. There are always pretty cool discussions in that class! The last time we discussed fracking and the professor showed us this really cool movie. Check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHQu3SeUwUI

Guess I will now continue studying... puh!

PS: This is how our small shoe collection looks like, 2 hours after putting all our shoes into our shoe closet...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen