Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2014

Headlines

Sooo today started with cleaning the mess up which ended real quick as everyone helped! No beer smell anymore, only the citron of the cleaner ;-)

I studied in the sun while laying on the floor of our apartment - which now was clean - hahaa! Then we had class from 2 to 4pm. The weather was sunny but pretty cold! So unfortunately no pool for me...






















Came home from class and got mail. Ari from Indonesia sent me some bracelets to make me feel more home in the US. Sooo cute! A million thanks!! 





















Selfie du jour:





















I studied again after class and then I made pumpkin soup which turned out to be a pumpkin sauce which we ate with noodels. Before dinner I did a quick gym round. Tomorrow is our next midterm - studymode is on...















Received my first assignemt grade and yeah - got 11 out of 10. I have never been good at maths, but yeaaaah I got an extrapoint for an excellent capturing. Woopwoop!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen