Montag, 13. Oktober 2014

Say my name

Today was another unspectacular monday. We are here now since 5 weeks - craaazy!
This is the pic from yesterday's gang:
















Woke up and had breakast - oh yeah I did ;-) Same procedure... Then I did some studying. On wednesday I have my first midtern in law, this could be interesting. At 12am I was bored so I went to the gym for a round. Then when I came back home, I did some more studying... But after that - I went to the pooool! I read half of my Hawaii guide, will definitely check out the cool places!























We cooked some nice veggie rice dish and then had lecture. The funny thing there is: we had to make some name plates to put in front of us so the professor knows our names. But Meikel has like this superduper name tag which just is sooo funny and everytime he hangs this tag around his neck we have to laugh so hard!! So Meikel: this post is dedicated to you - say my name! ;-)






















The weather is so freaking amazing - short dress on the 13nd of October - yeahyeahyeah!
















Now we just booked the first 3 hotels for our roadtrip. Will spend new years eve in Santa Monica - could be worse ;-) Buuuut at least we made popcorn... I am the total popcornmonster here!!





















 And nooow we will continue with booking our Seattle/ Portland Trip for December - yipeeeaaah!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen