Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014

Maps

Yesterday we were so super exhausted from our beach day that I thought I would sleep like a baby but nope - thanks to my little sunburned ear, I couldn't really rest on it and I had a bad sleep. So waking up today was pretty tough!

We had our usual breakfast bowl and then went to San Francisco! Tom was so nice to drive us to the Bart station what saved us half an hour of walking to the bus and driving - thanks Tom!













We met Gizem, Irem and Gerardo at the Bart station more or less by incident. Today's crew was Sarah (1), Sarah (2), Andrea and myself. We took a nice pic with Gizem's polaroid camera right after getting off the train.





















Then Gizem, Irem and Gerardo went to get their bikes - they did the tour we did last weekend. We decided to go shopping. I bought some clothes... I got my Audrey Hepburn dress for Halloween, another dress which screams VEGAS sooo loud you can not not hear it!! And some nice shoes... Yep sometimes I take my nikes off - and put some new shoes on ;-)













Then we had a nice lunch at a Thai noodle house which was very yummy! Turns out it was San Francisco's first Thai noodle house which was openend.













Thanks to Carson and Kate's advice we went to the park Lafayette from where you have a nice view over the city and especially over the harbor. It was fleetweek and today the "blue angels" showed some moves in the sky. They are part of the US Army and did some crazy stunts in the air with their jets. This is how it looked - I stole the pic from the Instagram account thesanfrancisco - go check it out!!





















I took these pics - if you spot a jet you are lucky ;-) I wasn't taking my camera with me today as our plan was to go shopping...
















Then we had some great frozen yoghurt before we drove home. Guess I don't have to mention that the weather was superhot again and suuuuper sunny!!! Wassuuuup Germany? :-)





















Meikel was so fantastic as to cook us dinner - Meikel, Meikel, Meikel thaaaanks!





















Tomorrow another week starts... crazy how time flies!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen