Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2014

Shake it off

So today I was studying pretty hard again... Just had dinner with Stephan and we both recognized that we did not do anything big else except for class and studying.

Yesterday we booked our flights to Portland, from there we will drive to Seattle and back to Portland - super excited! Before the trip I have to buy a big monster winter jacket ;-)

I woke up early and had breakfast, than I started to study... Did a short break and skyped with my bestie Kiki :-) Was nice to hear your voice again! Excited for our girls-Paris-trip!!! Macarons and wine - I'm all in!! The next person I wanna skype with would be my dad - haven't heard your voice in 4 weeks - Paps it's tiiiime!!!





















I had a onionbagel with creamcheese and the other half with peanutbutter for lunch. As a swabian girl I can't live without my lentils - therefore I made lentilssalad! Wasn't as good as back home for sure but at least it was with lentils!
















My class this afternoon was ok. In "Fundamentals of Purchasing" we had to form groups for the negotioan game and some other groupwork. We had to choose a company where we will analyze its supply chain. We choose Mc Donalds.

The weather is soo great at the moment. It was soo much cooler than yesterday which is sooo nice! And super windy, I was almost blown away by the wind on my way back home from class.






















After class I was studying again... Can't see that freaking book anymore!! Then I went to the gym for a short round. Just found the "Cardio" Playlist at Spotify! It's freaking awesome!! After sports I was sooo hungry I cooked for Stephan and myself. Now guess what I will do tonight exept drinking that beer next to my laptop - Yep studying!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen