Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2014

Mirrors

Today it was a freaking hot sunny day - 28th of october!! So good!!

I woke up early and studied - damn it I can't stand it anymore!! So glad when that midterm is finally over... Then I went to the gym and then we cooked and then had class. Booooring day so far. But the good thing! I got to wear my new skirt as it was superwarm. And had a great peanutbutter bagel after the class. Then Gerardo took me out to Panera which is such a great place: Green Power Smoothie and tomato mozarella baguette - I am all in! Thanks Gerardo ;-)

Sooo here is today in pics:

On our way to the university... it was sooo hot I had to carry my jacket.





















Selfie du jour on my way home





















Prepping for Hawaiiiii





















 My lunch - oh yes that plate misses a piece





















And this is for all those who are freezing their cute little asses of in Germany or wherever around the world:





















Picture credit: Facebook


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen