Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2014

Burnin' up

Heeey from Caliiii! Today was so strange - the day went by so quick and I planed on doing so much stuff and feel as if I have done nothing so far...

I woke up early because we had to study. But I finished that book very fast so I did some Hawaii research of places to see and where we could stay. This was my breakfast:



















 

Tom's mum send again some envelopes with cards to chose and everyone got a little duck. I got a pink one woopwooop - but unfortunately I picked no trip/ meal this time. But hey Tommy you owe me some coffeeee!

This was my second breakfast before class:





















We had class this evening from 2 to 4 and yep it wasn't that excited as we hope it would be... so my snooze mood was on ;-) After class I was so exhausted from desparately not falling asleep that I had to sleep for a bit. Then we made dinner - spaghetti bolognese. 





















 After that I packed for tomorrow. Becauuuse: Tomorrow we are leaving for Vancouver!! Woopwoop! Will have to get up sooo early - around 4am because at 5 we will drive to the airport. The flight takes around 2.5 hours. Soooo exciteeeed! Really!! I think it is soooo cool that we are constantly doing things and travelling and doing things I would not really do in Germany like go to a football game. But here I find out that this is freaking awesome!





















Picture credit: Instagram

I am really loving California so far - this is why I spontaneously decided to apply for the greencard lottery for 2016 ;-) yessss I did it! It took me only 5 minutes to fill that form out and next May I will know if I was chosen.

So see you guys on monday with a post about Vancouver! Until then remember this ;-)




















Picture credit: Instagram

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen