Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2014

2 am

First of Octobeeer! Holy shit - time goes by sooo fast!!! And guess how the weather was today -
F A N T A S T I C!!!

You spot a cloud? Because I do not ;-)





















We woke up early again and went to the gym again - same procedure as a loooot of times before! We made a monster breakfast after the gym.




























I had my business law course today and today was a big event at the CSUEB:

 

Facebook announced it with:
Don't miss CSUEB's premiere Fall Welcome Festival! This year's 26th annual al Fresco event features an old-fashioned board games theme: "You Start Here!" Live performances by Adrian Marcel, Los Rakas, The Big Bang, Braxy, Megan Pineda, and more! Free food, cool giveaways (including a flat screen TV!), over 100 resource tables, and a special welcome from CSUEB President Leroy Morishita! #alFresco26 #PioneerPride

The festival was actually pretty cool! First things first - get some food!
 









































Then we walked around at got some giveaways. I got a XXL t-shirt in green - at least I can sleep in that. There was a photo booth which was really cool. You could get a costume or some signs. This is the result ;-)





















There was a performance of a singer who is called Adrien Marcel. Did not know him before. He is from Oakland and reminded me of Chris Brown. Americans are sometimes very prudish but this guy was singing about what he likes to do at 2 am - okaaaay!



Here some more impressions of the festival:





 
 After the festival I had a bagel with peanutbutter - yummieeee!

Spend one hour chilling at the pool reading and preparing for my next lecture this evening. Before we left again for the university we cooked.

Tomorrow is the big day - course crashing! Handed in my collection of signatures of the professors and will receive codes in exchange per mail tomorrow. Unfortunately all international students received an e-mail one hour ago that we should have a sign in our online system what about half of the students do not have - me included... this could be interesting!! Fingers crossed!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen