Samstag, 1. November 2014

Hey Jude

Yesterday was such a relaxed day - except for Halloween!

I woke up late, Andrea left for LA and I have the room for myself. So I had breakfast and outside it was raining like hell. Meikel is also alone in his room as Stephan went to Seattle with Tom. So Meikel and I enjoy having the whole apartment for ourselves which is kind of nice after a long time with 4 people ;-)






















Sooo I did study a bit, at least I tried but I was way too lazy. In the evening Sarah, Meikel and I cooked veggie lasagne which was sooo awesome!






















Then we got dressed for Halloween. Halloween here is quite huge, we did go to San Francisco. There in the Regency Hotel is a big party and the costumes were crazy!! After the party we went to a diner because we were all starving. As I was in bed at around 5am I am sorry to not post yesterday. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a costume, so I bought a black dress which I still can wear and some fake pearls. The total amount of costs of my costume was around 20 bucks which was great! I went as Audrey Hepburn... So here are some pics from Halloween:





















Starring from left to right: Prisoner Hong, Witchy witch Hera, red riding hood Sarah and miss Ines Hepburn.
















And of course: Power ranger Meikel to save the world!



















The diner also had an old jukebox but it was so loud and crowded in there that we didn't hear the song we picked "Hey Jude".






















Hope you guys also had a happy Halloweeeeen!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen