Mittwoch, 29. Oktober 2014

Cool kids

Sooo today - it's wednesday - yeahyeahyeah. Actually there is no particual reason to be excited about wednesday but I am just in a very good mood!

Sooo I woke up way too early than I wanted to wake up, had breakfast then studied. Andrea and I did laundry in the morning as a study break then we studied again. Tomorrow we have another midterm and hell I have no idea how this one will be. Way too much reading stuff and analysis questions. I went grocery shopping with the guys in the afternoon and then we had class.

Because it was sooo hoooot and I was a bit freaking out about the miderm:






















Two shopping carts are better than one:





















Stephan cooked Pasta for all of us - thanks!













The day was soooo not spectacular again but at least the weather was freaking good! Super hot again! But no time for the pool. At least I was able to chill in the sun in our living room ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen