Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014

This is how we do

Another day, another lecture...

Woke up early again and started the day with - yeaaaah studying. At 9am I was hungry like a wolve and we made our holy grail again: porridge!!













For our lecture we have to read the book "food politics" which is really good! I read a chapter about how kids are influenced by advertisment and how the food industry works to get these kids to be their customers. Very sad actually how easy we are influenced by advertisment...

We were so glad that Gizem took us with her roomie and sister to go grocery shopping. This is how our car looked after the shopping. Thanks Gizem - otherwise we would have been eaten noodels again today ;-)
 












We bought Bagels - the cinnamon, blueberry ones are soooo goooood - and of course crunchy peanutbutter: best mix everrr!





















The weather was freaking fantastic again - superhot! But today there were some clouds. It is supposed to get colder in the next 3 days and on saturday it will be hot again. I have to admit that it is pretty nice to wear all the clothes that I would have never expected to wear here in October. I packed some clothes which I thought I would only wear in Hawaii...






















After the purchasing lecture I went to the pool. After chilling I decided to go for a round to the gym.






















For dinner we made fried potatoes, guacamole and a salad - yumyum.













Tomorrow we have to study - agaiiiin. Super tired from all the studying and getting up early. Been thinking about what to wear for Halloween. Haven't decided yet but I guess I have an idea... Stay tuned for more ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen