Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014

Chandelier

I slept like a baby which was soooo good after a few sleepless nights. Andrea is sick as hell but the rest of us remain ok. I had breakfast then started to prepare for my next midterm next week. Benni is coming over to visit us from Seattle. He also studies with Andrea and me at our home university in Germany and will stay with us until sunday.





















Meikel and I had so much fun this morning when we both were supposed to study but he started writing funny postcards I was looking trough old pics and we both laughed so hard :-)

We made a monster lunch which was sooo good then I had class...
















I just came back from the gym and tonight we will go to Carson's house in Oakland and have a little party ;-) Exciteeed!

Life is really freaking good! Don't want to go home at all... thinking of leaving in February makes me already sad. Until then I will continue to have the best time of my life and will laugh so much like this morning that my stomach hurts - hahaaa! Meikel, you even made me call this post like your favorite song (he is listening to his like a 1000 times a day - hahaa). I have great roomies ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen