Freitag, 3. Oktober 2014

Hot Summer

Today it was sooooo hot!! Way too hot for me!! Everything over 26 degrees celcius kills me - haha!

Here are 2 pics from yesterdays evening. We went to a sportsbar but before we took this photo:
















Guess some people can't wait for Halloween to come!





















Soooo today we didn't had university but instead we had a superduper breakfast!















It took me almost 3h to collect all information I need to write my first assignment. It is about 7-Eleven in Japan and its performance as the largest convenience store in Japan and how they manage their supply chain. When I couldn't stand reading anymore I went to a quick tour to the gym.





















The weather was soooo hot that after another 2h of studying I decided to go to the pool. It was way too hot in our apartment but outside it was even hotter!! Look at thiiiis!

























After reading at the pool for 5 minutes I had to go swimming. After another 30 minutes reading it went to be sooo hot again that I had to go swimming again!

Watch the proof ;-)


We just got back from the movies, we watched Gone girl which premiered yesterday. Holy freaking crazy shit! It was really good but also very scary how marriages can change people. It was my first time in an American cinema and the seats were just soooo comfy! And the popcorn was great!





















We had a stroll through Hayward and went home by bus. There even was a mexican band playing when we were on our way to the movies. That reminded me very much of a story which happened while being on holidays with my fam. Mum, Dad, Isi - you remember the "Obrigadoooo, muy obrigadooo" story? ;-) There was a band playing during the dinner time somewhere in Portugal and when they finished their songs, no one was really cheering or clapping hands. Except for a huuuge family on the neighbor table which cheered like crazy only to play games with the band ;-) It was sooo funny to watch! I know that people in Mexico speak Spanish and not Portuguese but it somehow reminded me of that moment...






















Tomorrow we are going to Oakland - exciteeed! Hope it won't get super hot - it is really crazy weather here! I mean I shouldn't complain in Germany I would probably wear my winter jacket by now but it is just waaay too hot for me here at the moment ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen