Dienstag, 30. September 2014

Royals

We woke up early and Meikel, Gizem and I went to the gym - yessss! Gizem is our guest until Friday and also a German student from Paderborn university. Her name is turkish and it means mysterious. Cool name! Very jealous even though I like Ines. Whenever someone here asks me what my name is I always say Inessss. Otherwise I am called "Eines" which is aweful!!
After the gym we made eggs and had a big breakfast.
















I had to study a bit until Jessie and Lara arrived to have coffee with us! Fun time! The lecture was ok, I had a 2hour break which I spend with Carson. (Carson I know you will read this - it was fun hanging with you! Hope to get some more coffees with you until december!) After the break we had another 2h lecture.

Got a new mirror app and I am sooo in love with my new shoes - haha!





















When we got home Meikel and Gizem had cooked dinner for us - Gizem you can stay here for a looooong time ;-)






















We just booked Vancouver - yipeeeah!

Plans for the future:
4th of October: Oakland and Berkeley
5th of October: San Francisco
10th of October: American Football Game in Stanford
11th of October: Surfing in Santa Cruz
12th of October: San Francisco
17th - 19th of October: Vancouver!!
24th - 25th of October: Napa Valley
20th of December until 22nd of January: Roadtrip to the South of California
22nd of January until 11th of February: Hawaiiiiiii

I will be very busy... no time for pool dayz anymore - hahaa! So excited to be here! Very strange how fast the last 3 weeks went by while we arrived in the US. Really loving it so far! Some things are weird here: Asian students do have an american name. When the professor takes attendence and the students name is for example lee hong sun, the students says "you can call me Steve". Actually this is pretty cool! You can choose a name which makes life probably easier for the professor - but I guess no such thing would ever happen in Germany... What I like about the US that woman call me cutiepie oder honeybum or sweetie - most people in Germany are only rude :-) haha!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen