Freitag, 26. Dezember 2014

You got milk?

 I woke up and had breakfast.






















Today we did some retail therapy - which means in detail: returning a loooot of stuff! And as it was the first time stores open after christmas, everyone went crazy to return stuff! We went to return stuff at Footlocker, Macy's, American Eagle... I did some shopping and bought 2 shirts in return for a jacket - yeah!





















 
 We had the best pizza in town for luuunch:






















Tonight we went to the movies again. This time we went to a very nice movie theater with recliners. So we had a chilled time during the movie. We watched "Unbroken" but it was pretty cruel...

PS: Why do Americans drink milk when they eat a cake? I get asked everytime if I want milk with my cookies or cake... ahm - nooo? Why should I? Hahaaa - the cake isn't dry and I will make it without milk. It's sooo funny to see their faces when I say no thanks to milk ;-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen