Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2014

Love me harder

Today I had to get up way too early as I wanted to, buuuut as I had my more or less last chance to go to San Francisco I was willing to get up early. So I had breakfast, then Gerardo took Andrea, Evi and me to the BART station.

When we arrived in SF we did some shopping first as we needed some christmas presents.We had a nice pizza pretzel with cheese in the Westfield Center. Then we drove with the old cable car version to the Castro area. There are really cool houses and I really liked it there. Castro is called the "gay area" but they had cool stuff like the urban mistletoe where people can kiss under it. All of us bought the same handbag there which is like a tote with a SF Logo on it. A great souvenir from my last visit!






















Then we went to Dandelion Chocolate which is like a really, really cool place to get hot chocolate and eat some sweet treats. Highly recommend it! After buying some christmas wrapping paper we went home. I spend around one hour to wrap all presents I have until now.





















We ordered Indian food for dinner, then a girl came and bought or sofa, pans, two tables and hangers from us - FINALLY! Still have to sell our big kitchen table, hope someone want to buy it...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen