Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014

Come get it bae!

Yesterday was a cool day! I woke up early as I had my last presentation in the course "Fundamentals of purchasing" and our group paper was due the same date. We were a group of 8 persons which is rather hard to organize. Some of them almost never showed up in class and communication with them was kind of unorganized. Whatever - it is over and went ok. Still don't get it how some business major students are not able to present. Some of my group were reading their whole paragraph from the paper they brought with them and you could see on the faces in the crowd that people were kind of confused. Bad when the whole group gets only one grade... hope that it will be ok. Nevertheless, this was my usual breakfast!












































I went to gym before class and after class Gerardo picked me up. We went to the "Exploratorium" in San Francisco. It is like an art musem but more focusing on senses: what you hear, see, feel. Very cool stuff to do with magnets or lights or water. Every thursday evening the exhibition is only opened for adults - kids free zone! Which is good because it was pretty crowded and with kids it would have been awful. But it was really cool! I liked it a lot! Before going there I was hungry so we did a quick drive thru at In and out burger ;-)
Go check out the Exploratorium here: http://www.exploratorium.edu/
































































After the exhibition we were hungry again and wanted to go to Tony's pizza but it was super crowded. They have another store a few meters away were they serve slides of their pizza which are super huge! It was a great day! Really enjoyed the exhibition and that I don't have to go to classes anymore. There is only one assignment left until wednesday which I have almost finished - yeahyeahyeah!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen