Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014

In der Weihnachtsbäckerei


Today I woke up suuuper late - yeaaah no class, nothing more to doooo! Woopwoop!
So this was my breakfast:

















I went grocery shopping with Gerardo's car and with Andrea because tonigh our and Tom's apartment made this huuuuge dinner and we also made Glühwein! Sooo gooood! We tried a spinach, salmon dish with cheese on top and had noodels and smashed potatos as a side dish. For desert we had pumkin or apple pie. The Glühwein was really good and made all of us pretty tipsy.









































We also gave each other presents: everyone had around 2 weeks to buy a present for a person he or she picked. But when giving us the presents there was none for Ines but two for Sarah. I was like - what the hell? :-D But Tom made a nice joke and wrapped my present 5 times saying several names on it so in the end I got one too ;-)

















We sang christmas songs and played "Cards against humanity" - nice evening!!














Happy Nikolaus!!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen