Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2014

Balboa Park

Today we woke up late again and on a sunday here in the US everyone goes crazy for football! #footballsundayyyy






















When we were ready we drove to Balboa Park again to see it at sunlight. I have a really big blister on my foot so I am handicaped since a few days. Glad there is a train which drives you trough the whole park. I really like the whole mexican/spanish influence here in San Diego! Reminds me of my family holidays back in the old days in Spain :-) Aaaand I really start to understand a few words in Spanish. Gerardo's mum and I talk with hands to understand each other buuut at the end of the day - it somehow works ;-)

Here are a few pics from the park:


























After the park we drove to Coronado beach. You have to cross a biiiiiig bridge and the view from there is amazing! Coronado beach was a great place with really nice houses on the beach worth millions of dollars.








































We were hungry so we drove back to Ocean Beach for some asian food. A place were that chief from the TV show went there too! Yummyyyyy!























Just been to Walmart to buy some stuff and now we will watch a movieee agaiiiin - will miss watching movies when I get back to Germany a lot...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen