Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2014

Can't buy me love

Today after breakfast I went to San Francisco with Gizem.






















We did some shopping. I wanted to look for Christmas gifts but ended up only buying stuff for me ;-) Oooops! I bought 2 pairs of jeans, a nice green sweater and a niiiice lipstick at MAC. Totally in love with Urban Outfitters but why the hell has everything be so expensive in there??













































We went to had Thai for lunch.






















As I had to attend some presentations today we weren't back that late. There was a presentation about GMO's and we got these cookies for free... So goood!























I skyped with my dad while having dinner. Tomorrow ist my last day of university - yeaaaah! Sooo excited!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen