Montag, 8. Dezember 2014

What's luv

Today I woke up late with great news from my ex-boss that I am hired again for 6 months when I come back home. So I was awake immediately I read his mail and almost freaking out of joy!! Suuuper excited!

For breakfast I had leftover French Toast from my visit to Mama's and ate some fruit and porridge. Then I tried some fresh cranberries which turned out to be super sour. But I liked it!



















Everyone had to study but I handed in my last assignment at 11am and that means - no more to do's concerning university!! FANTASTIC! After finishing the assignemnt I drove Tom with Gerardo's car to the repair shop. Then I went to the cashier at the university to file for getting some money back. As I took the law course which is cheaper than the others I am getting money back. But unfortunately they will send a check and as I don't have an american bank account this might get expensive... we will see!
When I came back from university, Gerardo started to cook dinner or more like a late lunch. It was pasta with fish which was really, really good!

















I took a nice nap after eating, then went to the gym. Tomorrow I am going to start what to do when we are in Portland and Seattle. Only a few more days left!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen