Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2014

Feeling myself

Yesterday we basically did nothing except for shopping and eating - haha: this is MY place to live!!

After breakfast Gerardo and I went to a mall again, to return jeans which ripped in the morning. Then I bought myself a christmas present - a nice bag from Kate Spade :-) I got a check from the university so I got some money back. This money I used to buy the bag.























After shopping we went to Ocean Beach to grab some food. Gerardo showed me some videos on youtube with a kitchen chef which goes to several places in the US where there is great food. He went to a restaurant in San Diego too and this was the place we went to: a nice burger shop! OH MY GOD!!! Those burgers... AMAZING!


















After the burgers we met with Gerardo's sister and her boyfriend. They took us to a nice pizza place in downtown and yeah we ate again! The pizzeria also has a coffee roastery and we got a tour. The guy owning the place showed us how they make coffee and what plans they have for a wine bar - that was cool! James has a really nice dog, it's a big one but a really lovely one and super quiet.



















After the pizza we drove through Balboa Park back home and came across a really cool garden with xmas decoration.















PS: In case you haven't listen to Nicki Minaj's new album - you should!!! I like it a lot!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen