Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2014

A sky full of stars!

I stayed at Gerardo's place over night and headed to my place back in the morning to do laundry and to work on another presentation which is due on thursday. It was raining like hell which didn't stop us from walking to the laundry room to find out that there wasn't enough money on it to dry the clothes in the dryer later. Soooo while waiting for the laundry to be done I had breakfast.

















Then I went to upload money on our laundry card which usally is very simple - insert card, insert money - finished! But this time the stupid machine didn't want to accept my bill. I tried it around 5 times until the machine decided to not give me my card back. So I had to walk in an rather embarrasing outfit which consisted of black/white leggings, brown boots, grey sweater and blue raincoat to the office where a guy helped me to somehow take the card out of the machine (that was after he looked at my outfit and was kind of confused). After finished the laundry I worked on the presentation. I had class at 2 and the professor had a look at our presentation draft. We still have to change a lot of things, just hope it somehow works! I am finished with 2 of 3 courses. In the last one I currently have 123 out of 125 points, guess working at Mercedes helped me to get better knowledge about purchasing ;-)
After class Gerardo picked me up and we did so much stuff: we returned some items at the post, also I dropped a bunch of christmas cards there. Then we went to UPS because I had to return a rented book to Amazon. When leaving UPS an older woman in her car pulled the window down, smiled at us and said to me that I have a very nice boyfried who opens the door for me and she hasn't seen that in a while and yeaaah I guess she liked you Gerardo ;-)
I was craving sweets so we went to Panera. Thanks to our customer card we have a free pastry. Buuut the guy there said that it expired. I guess my sad looking face influenced him but we got that one for free ;-) hahaa! Then we went to Walmart and after that to Taco Bell for some Nachos which we ate on our way home.
























Gerardo just cooked dinner and now I am blogging while he is making some Mexican hot chocolate which I will eat with my pastry!! Yeaaah!




















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen