Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014

Happy

"Clap along if you feel like a room without a rooooof - because I'm happyyyyy..."

This morning Gerardo took me to "Mama's" which more or less is THE restaurant in San Francisco!! I didn't know that we are going there so this was a great surprise for me! The waiting line was around one hour and we waited a bit longer but it was sooo worth it!! We shared eggs benedikt and I had french toast with oranges and berries on top. Gerardo had Monte Cristo which was some sort of a sandwich which was baked and crispy and - hell yeah! That place tho!!!



























After being in foodcoma we drove to Berkeley because I wanted to go to Big C. This is a big swing with a great view over Berkeley and the bay area. Buuut unfortunately there is no swing anymore. We hiked and our shoes were sooo freaking dirty but at least we got a great view!


















After the exhausting hike - not really but we assumed it was - we went for icecream to Fenton's. I had pumpkin icecream the last time I went there so I had the same again. Very delicious. Gerardo had a sundae which is icecream with a topping, cream and some crunchy nuts.






















We drove home and tonight I went with Jana, Meikel, Sarah, Andrea and Hera to the university. We first watched a bit of the basketball game but as we bought tickets for a dance show we went there shortly after the game began. The dance show started kind of weird... But then there was an impro theater scene and someone making musik and reading stories and in the end everyone had to dance. It was fun!!


























Tomorrow is one of the last times I am able to go to San Francisco... It's almost time to say goodbye to San Fran...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen