Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 2014

Almost NYE!

Yesterday was one of those days when you try to get stuff done but somehow you end up doing nothing. After breakfast we chilled before going to return that mobile charger I bought. I bought it a few weeks ago and it didn't work, so I returned it. The new one they gave me wasn't working too soooo I ended up getting my money back. Will buy a new one soon. We went to Phil's BBQ - OMG!! Best restaurant in whole SD! The line was insane but it only took us 40 minutes until we were inside. The sauce was amazing and even though I don't like a lot of meat the ribs were to die for!!

























After the meat we were craving chocolate so we went to Sead's candy - OMG!!















After being in foodcome I bought Gerardo's mom some flowers. I wanted to say thank you for the nice welcome and the amazing food she cooked for us.


In the evening we went to a cousin of Gerardo's who got a baby. The little boy was really cute and his family is a lot of fun!! Today we are leaving for LA - packing my bags! Happy new year to everyone!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen