Donnerstag, 25. Dezember 2014

Merry Christmas!

Yesterday was Christmas Eve and we started the day super lazy. I woke up early and went with Gerardo's sister to downton to pick up a cake. The store where we picked that one up was a really great one! Definitely have to go back to that place before I leave!! It was a triplechocolate cake - OMG!!!



































I skyped with my parents then I chilled the rest of the day before I went to downtown again with his both sister for a coffee as the other rest of the family went to TJ to see the other relatives. I am not able to cross the border to Mexico as there is only a 50/50 chance I am able to return to the US. Then we went to Ralph's for some grocery shopping for the items which were missing for the dinner.















Getting back we started to prepare dinner which was huuuuge: we made corn on the grill, together with cheese and tomatoes, grilled asparagus with bacon. Then we had turkey with gravy and mashed potatoes, mexican tamales and for dessert there was cheesecake, carrot cake, apple pie and this amazing chocolate cake.
























At midnight we exchanged presents which turned out to be crazyyyy - everyone got so much stuff! Hope everyone had a great christmas!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen