Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2014

Happiest place on earth

Yesterday I had the best day of my life so far: I went to Disneyland in Anaheim. The weather was amazing, I was sweatting in my jacket and had to cool down with iced coffee! South Cali I am in love!! We drove every ride which is for adults, it was super packed but we didn't care at all! Fastpasses allow you to not wait in line but come back to a certain time. We did the Indiana Jones ride, Teacups, Star Tours, thunder mountain, space mountain, splash mountain, Matterhorn bobsleds, haunted mansion, pirates of the Carribian,... I loved it! I bought a Minnie Mouse snapback which were the best spent 20$ of my life! Can I please go back soon?






























After 12 hours spent in Disneyland and a nice fireworks in the end we drove to San Diego.

Distance on a bike: 10 miles
Distance on an airplane: 9413 miles
Distance rode on a bus: 234 miles
Distance in a car: 1946 miles
Time spend on a bike: 7 hours
Time on airplanes: 24 hours
Time on a bus: 6 hours
Time spend in a car: 36 hours
Time spend on the pool so far: 22 hours
Amount being called sweetie until now by woman: 5
Amount payed for parking: 48 $ 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen