Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2014

Ghost

Today I woke up not so late as I had to get sooo much stuff ready. I thought that my roomies would be gone for a tour to Berkeley campus but when I woke up it was raining like hell and I got an alert from whomever that there are floods expected. I looked up on the internet if our flight to Portland tomorrow will take place because the amount of rain was just insane. So my roomies didn't go and Tom, Jana and Sarah moved in for a night with us because they are officially moving out and leaving for Hawaii tomorrow. So when I came home there was CHAOS! Way too many people :-)
Meanwhile half SF was without electricity and one BART station had to be closed because it was flooded - holy shit! It just poured down the whole day!!
























I started to pack my stuff for the trip, then cooked, then packed again. Hera and Sarah made some cookies. In the evening we had to say goodbye to Stephan - I am not seeing him anymore... very sad :-(
As Tom and the others brought a lot of stuff to eat with them we made burritos...
























Still haven't decided if I should take my laptop with me to Portland and Seattle - either way, stay tuned :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen