Donnerstag, 25. September 2014

Easy Rider

California State University - another day with crazy lectures...

Woke up and made breakfast for the boys - Andrea had classes too early and missed my coffee with scrambled eggs action. Spend my morning writing postcards and skyping. Actually I wanted to do my homework but as I am not able to enroll for the courses, I don't have access to the online system where all the important documents are on - well... I left for the university at 12 am. Went to the health center - of course I am tuberculose negativ but heeeey! Had my first lecture at 2pm. Note to myself: don't expect too much of courses which sound interesting. Just make the best out of it! Some professors are really funny and a lot of them have something to do with Germany. Treated myself with tons of food today... the Einstein Bagel was amazing!!

















Had lecture until 8pm so I went home hungry and felt that a little sporty activity would be nice.

So I went for a short round to the gym while Stephan, Meikel and Andrea were cooking dinner. Rice with chicken and vegetables - it was great!

Tomorrow we will go on a shopping trip to an outlet - yessss!

Happy birthday to Jan! And thanks to Tom's mum for the envelopes - Tom has to buy me a Starbucks coffee!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen