Montag, 29. September 2014

Wake me up

Today was an easygoing day. I wanted to get up early to go to the gym - but I slept until 9am and woke up with heavy sore muscels from hiking... so I skipped gym - will go tomorrow!
I started reading my first university lecture - purchasing and supply chain management. Until page 35 nothing new happened. The weather went to be fantastic today again, so I thought a little time on the pool wouldn't be bad :-)

View from our balcony.






















Pool lecture...
















Our lecture at the university started at 6pm so we decided to cook dinner before - thai curry!














University was ok, at least I was able to wear my new nike shoes and my new watch! Life is gooood :-)
















Will spend the evening organizing some things: Hawaii, Vancouver and so on...



























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen