Mittwoch, 10. September 2014

All in or nothing!

New York City Day 2! We woke up to the most fantastic weather you can possibly imagine. Our trip started with a walk along the Brooklyn Bridge. That view tho...






































We continued with visiting Top of the Rock where the view even got more fantastic. As we had to wait a view minutes to access the elevator we went to the Tiffany Store to get a "breakfast at Tiffany's" picture. On our way to the Starbucks I had my first fangirl-moment of my life... I walked past Chiara Ferragni - if you don't know her, go check out her Blog: www.theblondesalad.com

Top of the rock turned out to be fu**ing fantastic!























 I am on top of the woooorld!





















Via Times Square we went to grab lunch - a vegetarian falafel.















Then we went to the Central Park.

















My lonely planet tourist guide told me, that you can enter the rooftop garden of the Metropolitan Museum for free. As it is close to the Central Park we went there. You can donate whatever you want and then get a ticket to enter the rooftop. But to reach the elevator, you have to cross the whole exhibition. No one really wonders - so you get a full tour, literally for free :-)

The view from there:







Theeen we went to the High Lines where I had my second fangirl-moment. I met Jessica Weiß, which is the German pendant to Chiara Ferragni. She was the one who wrote the first German Fashion Blog which became popular. This time I couldn't just stare at her - I told her that I love her blog. And then I told her that she now is my second fangirl moment and she said that I am sooo sweet to say that and wished us a great time. In case you don't know her too, go check out www.journelles.de
Now you know that I like to read blogs... and in case you wonder why I meet these peeps - it's fashionweek!

The high lines were great!































So now it's nearly 10pm and we walked about 100km today... at least it feels like that! Good night world and happy working to those who have to ;-)


New York Tag 2! Bei gigantischem Wetter sind wir über die Brooklyn Bridge gelaufen. Die Aussicht ist einfach nur geil! Danach sind wir auf das Rockefeller Center, genauer den Top of the Rock hoch - die Aussicht war einfach wieder nur geil! Mittags sind wir dann in den Central Park, um dann auf der Metropolitan Museum Dachterrasse die Aussicht zu genießen. Später ging es auf die High Lines und jetzt sind wir vom Dauermarsch ziemlich kaputt...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen