Freitag, 26. September 2014

Money on my mind

It's FRIDAAAY! And on friday there is no university - at least not for me and my crew. So we went shopping today! It was my first visit to an american outlet and I really enjoyed it.

Here is the link to the homepage of the livermore outlets: 
http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=107

While waiting for our driver Jana we took some selfies...
From left to right: me, Meikel and Andrea.













We drove around 25 minutes to reach the outlet and the parking lots weren't crowded yet. As the area is quite big there aren't a lot of people in the stores.

My favorite stores were Nike, Fossil, American Eagle, Levis, Banana Republic, Aldo, Converse,... ok you see - there are sooo many good brands there!














































From left to right: Sarah, Jana, Meikel and Andrea.























Andrea joined my Converse - family...





















 At Nike I bought some new trainers, running pants and some shirts for the workout. The prices are fair compared to Germany. My trainers were another -20% off so I only payed 31$ :-) At Fossil I bought a new watch which was -50% off. And at American Eagle I got myself a new pair of jeans and a very nice woolen jacket for the colder days. In every store there was Sale or an additional -x%. It was a fun day and a great outlet - this has definitely not been our last visit to Livermore ;-)





















Tomorrow at 8am we are leaving for the Yosemite Nationalpark. Stay tuned for a new post on Sunday about our adventures - hope we will not have a meet and greet with some bears...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen