Donnerstag, 6. November 2014

Foreign

Today I slept looong because I wasn't feeling that good yesterday evening. Had this for breakfast, drank tons of tea and took looong naps the whole day.
















Fancy socks - huh? ;-)

It was soooo hooot today, so freaking hot! Sooo yeah on 6th of november I am wearing shorts ;-) And I was sweating while walking to the university. Heard it snowed in Germany - hahaaa not jealous at allll!
















Gerardo brought me lemons and noodlesoup as he heard that I am not feeling that good... :-) Thaaank youuu!













And have a closer look at these Oreos: winter edition, hell yeah!





















Later the evening Gerardo had to go to Walmart and I joined him. This remined me of my family who reads around 15 magazines each month... I bought "Not that Kind of girl" by Lena Dunham because Meikel and I both like Lena Dunham. Excited to start reading!





















We went to the "holy grail of burgers" in California - In & out burger





















PS this is a great song: Trey Songz - Foreign




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen