Montag, 17. November 2014

Pancake Party

Yesterday was the first night I wasn't able to blog even though I hadn't been out. I was just way too tired to type anything. I spend the whole day studying and getting stuff done. Actually the plan was to go to San Francisco but I decided to skip that to avoid trouble with my schedule.

So I had breakfast in the morning, blogged about the night before, then started with my assignment.

















We have a lot of stuff to read for upcoming classes but after a few hours I couldn't concentrate anymore and went to Gizem's and Gerardo's apartment who made brunch with their whole apartment. Pancakes, eggs, sausages, fried potatoes - yessss!

After that I studied a bit more, then went to the gym and then we planed a few things for Portland and Seattle where we are going soon...

This was Andrea's and my dinner:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen