Dienstag, 25. November 2014

Roar

I woke up late, had breakfast then started again to get some stuff done.






















Yesterday in our course we had a nice talk in my group about how they all manage to study and work and some of my group members even have kids. This makes you feel automatically like "Do I really have problems??" because they for sure have bigger ones... It was cool to hear from them very honest how they handle everything and they really work soooo much compared to a job student's have in Germany. Some even have to handle the mortgage of their parent's home. In case I ever say again I have problems, I am gonna punch myself! Welcome to reality Ines...

After my purchasing course in the evening, Gerardo picked me up and took me to PJ's a nice restaurant ;-) I had a very delicious burger and some nice fries! Yummyyyy!!






















Tomorrow I have a final exam in law, gonna prepare for that a bit, then go to sleep! Good night!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen