Montag, 3. November 2014

I don't care

Just found this oldie but goldie - I don't care by Ricky Martin, Amerie and Fat Joe - on repeaaat!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-WG4UYsaM4

Today I woke up early, studied a bit, had breakfast, then went with Meikel to his focus group. He takes marketing classes and in one he has to do a project about "Naked-juice" which is a smoothie brand. Therefore his group interviewed people like me and there were free donuts - yessss!





















I saw this on campus today...  Life is short...





















The weather was fantastic again! It is not so warm anymore but wearing boots and a jacket never felt so good! Cali-fall I am in loooove!













I studied a bit more after the focus group, then started with my group project on pros and cons of higher rental increase on society. Interesting topic! Had a quick gym round and when I came back Hera, Stephan and Meikel were cooking. It was soooo gooood!!






















Now we just had class and made some kettle corn - long time no see you delicious popcorn ;-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen