Freitag, 7. November 2014

Starships

Sooo today it's friday and on friday we have no class - yessss! I woke up late, had breakfast in the sun while reading a bit.





















Then I chilled, skyped with Kiki before Gerardo made dinner.

















In the evening I went with Gerardo, Andrea and Meikel to the movies. We watched "Interstellar" and I got a bigass popcorn!! The movie was kind of strange I have to admit... First I had problems to understand what Matthew McConaughey was saying because he reminded me a bit of Till Schweiger in Germany. Then the whole plot was very strange too. And Christopher Nolan movies are always crazy that's for sure.





















Tomorrow we are leaving to Lake Tahoe - stay tuned for a new post on sunday! Happy weekend!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen