Samstag, 1. November 2014

I'm not the only one

After Halloween it felt good to do nothing the whole day. I woke up super late, had breakfast at 3pm then did nothing again ;-) Yessss, good day!





















After breakfast I wrote yesterdays blogpost and then we helped Hera move houses. In between I made the 2nd part of our alcohol education test - which still is a stupid thing - and a prevention test for sexual assault... Americans seem to like those test, in Germany I never came across one.

Gerardo took me to Panera again, best place on earth!!!
















Happy birthday mum! This one is for you! Hope you have a blast while hiking!













And in case you look for a great song: go check out Sam Smith - I'm not the only one

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen