Dienstag, 4. November 2014

All about that bass

Yesterday was my 8-weeks-in-the-states-anniversary. But nevertheless I had to get up early today. I made this, then had a look at the special edition of geo special which published an edition about Hawaii. Geo special is a German magazine which is pretty famous.





















Then I checked Airbnbs on Hawaii. We just booked one on the eastcoast and one on the westcoast of Big Island. So only Maui remains... Maui seems to be pretty expensive as everyone goes there for honeymoon. At 11am I was hungry again and craving a bagel...





















Due to daylight-savings the sun in our living room arrives earlier. Every morning I am laying on the floor and soaking up some sun.

The weather was good today, it got cold now at night and every morning it is freezing cold but it is super sunny!!

In the evening I went to Panera again with Gerardo. Seems this place is becoming one of my favorites! Their green power smoothie and a tomato mozarella panini makes me soooo happy!

Here is some inspo to always give 100%:





















Picture credit: Instagram

Good night from Cali!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen