Donnerstag, 20. November 2014

Dancing on my own

Yesterday I woke up with a flu... not goood... I drank tons of tea and had so many naps... starting to feel better a bit. At least I have an excuse to start watching GIRLS - such a great serie!!






















Gerardo was the biggest babe yesterday and cooked me chicken-noodle-soup - yesss he cooked that for meee! It was sooo gooood! Thank you ;-)


















Lately we have to eat a lot of times sitting on the floor... Someone is always sitting on the table studying but I don't mind eating on the floor, it's kind of cool to sit there ;-)

I really like that Gerardo has started to learn German... now I realize what a creepy and difficult language it is!

We had an exam yesterday evening and after that we got to know Tom's mum Namira. So they made a huuuuge burrito feast and we played "What's my name" with post-its on our heads. I was Mickey mouse and pretty tough to find out. Thanks Namira for the Adventskalender!

























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen