Sonntag, 16. November 2014

Don't tell 'em

Yesterday we woke up, had breakfast and then Andrea, Gizem, Gerardo and I went to the farmer's market in Hayward. We bought loooots of veggies and I tried a nice coffee with cinnamon cream - yesss!
























Then we went to the Marina Mall where there is a big Nike store. Heaven!! After that we went to the Southland Mall which isn't that good and we were all exhausted from walking around. Between the two malls we made stop and Panera again.























This is what I bought...























In the evening we went grocery shopping as our fridge was empty. We ate leftovers, then I went out with Gerardo, Gizem and their apartment. We went to Santa Clara to a nightclub which is called Taste. Fun evening!























Yesterday I received mail from back home: my parents probably think I don't get food here ;-) Nevertheless, thank you mum for shipping these treats to the states! There even were small gifts for my roomies in there who said thanks a lot! Thank you mutti!!! You are the best!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen