Mittwoch, 12. November 2014

Backseat freestyle

Thank god it's the weekeeeend!

Today I woke up at around 8am and had breakfast.





















I had class until 12am, made dinner then studied. The weather was great, it was sunny but not so warm.









































At around 3pm I was bored of studying and went with Gerardo to get some coffee.






















I had class at 6pm again and met with my group afterwards. Our project is due soon...

Today I received a text from Caro ;-) It was too funny, not to share! Thank you Caro ;-)





















Translation for the non-german speakers: Dear Ines, unfortunately I am not able to read your blog at any time of the day because I immediately get hungry!!! ;-) So please next time, make more not so delicious pics so I will be your top-reader again ;-)

Tomorrow we have no class and on friday also no class - happy weekend!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen