Samstag, 29. November 2014

Tuesday

Yesterday I came home late again so here is what happened yesterday.

I woke up late and had this huuuuge breakfast once again.


















Then Gerardo and I drove together with his brother to see his family again. When we arrived we had Margaritas with a cousin of them which was so much fun. Happy hour oleeee ;-) It was my first Margarita and I have to admit I was kind of tipsy after it. Of course there were tons of food included yesterday. Totally in love with all that mexican food!! Gerardos mum made ceviche which is some sort of raw fish copped together with veggies. On top comes loooots of lemon which cause that over night the fish isn't raw anymore it tastes like cooked! OMG!! So gooood!! That was only one of the things I loved ;-)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen