Samstag, 22. November 2014

Je ne regrette rien

Today I woke up, had breakast or at least started with it. I ate the rest of my porridge while driving with Andrea, Gerardo and Hong to San Francisco. It rained like hell when we woke up, but became pretty sunny and warm in SF.



































We separated at Union Square and Andrea and I went to CVS which is like a DM store in Germany. We are running out of cosmetics and bought some stuff there.

Then Gerardo picked us up again and we went to Dolores Park. There we went to a french bakery - HEAVEN! Sooo good! The small store looked like all the pics I've seen from Paris, definitely have to go there...


















 After Dolores we drove to the hidden steps and after that home.



























Now we just had dinner:






















Happy saturday evening!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen