Freitag, 21. November 2014

XO

Yesterday I was too lazy and tired to blog... very sorry!

I woke up and was feeling slightly better. I had breakfast which took me 2h to eat. When I am sick I am not really hungry...














It was pouring yesterday the whole time. Never seen so much rain here in California! Very unusual but good for the nature. So I was glad that Tom drove us to class! Thanks Tommy ;-)
I handed in my second assignment in the purchasing course. Never told you the good news: all courses I take I get credit for in Germany - woopwoop! Very happy about that! It wasn't quite sure because some courses always have somehow same materials like when I take purchasing it also includes supply chain management but my home university saw that overall its's something different!

After class Gerardo picked me up and we chilled before going to grab some pizza and watching a movie. We watched "Another woman" with Kate Upton and Cameron Diaz. I liked it, it was funny. And as I haven't eaten until breakfast I was starting to starve... Yummy pizzaaaaa! And yeah I ate more than what's on the pic ;-)


















 Today it's finally fridaaaay - yeahyeah!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen