Freitag, 2. Januar 2015

Welcome to LA!

Today we woke up early because we had a tough schedule. First we drove to the Griffith Observatory from where you have a great view over whole LA.






















Winket amol!
















From there we drove to see the Hollywood Sign. But as there is no specific place where you can go to, we had to look for it because we only knew the street... soooo we drove a longass drive! The view was good, but lucky us we went to a different place after that and so we were closer to the sign.






















Our car charger somehow decided to not work today, so all of our batteries went down to 0 during the day. We use our phones for navigation but managed to find all the places we wanted to go to. After the Hollywood Sign we drove to the Walk of Fame. We had lunch at Buffalo Wings and a coffee at the Codak Theater. I saw one of the bloggers I follow on Instagram but I reacted too late to take a pic with her...

























Oops I did it again!! Hit me baby one more time!!


















OMG! Thank you soooo, sooo much for the Oscar!! I dedicade this Oscar to my parents, my sister and my boyfriend for always supporting me and kicking my ass when I became lazy!! ;-) hahaaa






















From the Walk of Fame we drove to the City Hall where you can get for free to the 27th level and have a fantastic view over whole downtown. And that when sunset kicks in - great!


























Let's go the Weller Court ;-)






















We went to the Walt Disney Music Hall and came across the LA Times building.

















I always wanted to go to the Los Angeles County Museum of Arts because they have some sculptures which are free to visit. The lamps are famous from several movies like "Friends with benefits". I climbed on the lamp and got down just in time the security guy made his round and started yelling "No climbiiing!!" to all the others :-) Lucky me! At night it gets super cold so I am glad I have a big winterjacket!!



















For dinner I told the others about Pink's hotdog and they liked the idea so we went there. I had a Martha Steward hotdog and nachos with guacamole - great ending to a great day!!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen